Support a Strong Industry to Power Georgia
The near-term growth of the U.S. solar industry is dependent, in part, on national and state policy. One way SEIA can be an effective public policy advocate for the solar industry is through a strong and vibrant PAC. As a maturing industry, we have a responsibility to support policymakers who will back pro-solar policies and provide financial contributions to the political campaigns of key policymakers. Learn more about SolarPAC.
Net metering is critical to the expansion of distributed solar. Learn more, including ways you can help!
- New solar farm approved by county commission May 2, 2017
- Cobb EMC expands solar energy portfolio May 1, 2017
- New solar facility switched on in S. Georgia April 29, 2017
- Georgia Power earns top five spot for added solar capacity in 2016 April 29, 2017
- Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta – May 11-12, 2017 April 27, 2017