Support a Strong Industry to Power Georgia
The near-term growth of the U.S. solar industry is dependent, in part, on national and state policy. One way SEIA can be an effective public policy advocate for the solar industry is through a strong and vibrant PAC. As a maturing industry, we have a responsibility to support policymakers who will back pro-solar policies and provide financial contributions to the political campaigns of key policymakers. Learn more about SolarPAC.
Net metering is critical to the expansion of distributed solar. Learn more, including ways you can help!
- Utilities fighting against rooftop solar are only hastening their own doom July 7, 2017
- The solarize movement charges up in Dunwoody June 30, 2017
- New solar farm approved by county commission May 2, 2017
- Cobb EMC expands solar energy portfolio May 1, 2017
- New solar facility switched on in S. Georgia April 29, 2017