On behalf of the GASEIA team, we thank you for your support. Through your membership, you are contributing to the advancement of solar technology in Georgia.
- Solar Installers
- Educators and students
- Equipment manufacturers, retailers, and distributors
- Building designers, architects, and engineers
- Environmental and sustainable energy advocates
- Policy analysts and planners
- Members become added to the Member Directory Listing, increasing awareness to your solar company within the community. In order to be included, simply contact info@GASEIA.org.
- Publish in job boards — With membership to GASEIA, you can become part of a vast network of renewable energy recruiters, enabling thousands of solar professionals to access your information and connect for employment or collaboration.
- Use of Logo — Members in good standing are encouraged to use the member logo on websites, business cards, and presentations.
- GASEIA serves as a direct line to the state capitol, advocating for a legal and business environment conducive to solar energy growth.
- Leadership opportunities — GASEIA allows for the potential to join the executive board, which furnishes community leadership experience while also opening up a larger network.
- Membership within GASEIA opens up a range of discounts, from trade show exhibitions to car rentals and corporate.
- Members receive a free, weekly member e-newsletter with updates on state, national, and international policy; business and financing; industry research; and general U.S. solar industry news. This is provided by the national Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).
- Industry Research – SEIA provides comprehensive analysis of solar markets and policy through research reports, fact sheets, and a highly-regarded staff.
- Webinars – The national organization, SEIA, regularly hosts webinars, which are free to SEIA members and feature experts from across the industry and cover a variety of solar industry issues. Members have access to all past webinars.
- GASEIA provides templates and resources in the areas of legal materials (including a sample PPA template), marketing and PR, policy and education for small businesses.
- GASEIA provides members with documents tracking solar projects, including a database of ground-mounted solar projects 1 MW and above, which is updated monthly.
Membership prices are determined by your business type and the combined total of your revenue from U.S. solar energy related products/services and government-sponsored R&D from the last fiscal year. Memberships can be corporate--enabling all of your members to be eligible for benefits--or individual. GASEIA membership dues are paid annually, with memberships expiring after 12 months.
How to Join
Join GASEIA by emailing info@GASEIA.org.
- New solar farm approved by county commission May 2, 2017
- Cobb EMC expands solar energy portfolio May 1, 2017
- New solar facility switched on in S. Georgia April 29, 2017
- Georgia Power earns top five spot for added solar capacity in 2016 April 29, 2017
- Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta – May 11-12, 2017 April 27, 2017